Before working with a new client, it is important to learn their business, brand, and goals. After helping numerous clients market on reddit.com, we decided to develop a more formal process for learning about clients to make sure that we don’t miss anything important. Part of this process is a questionnaire that is designed to extract information from the client that we cannot learn from their website and will help us determine which reddit strategies will work best for them.
reddit Marketing Client Questionnaire
The purpose of this questionnaire is to help us learn more about you, your company, and your marketing goals. We consider all information provided to be confidential and will not share it with any third parties.
1. What is your position at the company? Briefly elaborate on your roles and responsibilities.
2. Who is your target market? Be specific as possible. How old are they? Where do they live? What websites do they visit? What is their income level? What is their most pressing problem?
3. What is the average value of a new customer?
4. What is unique about your business compared to your competitors?
5. Tell us about your marketing and advertising strategies. Be sure to include notable successes and failures.
6. What is your number one priority for your business right now?
7. How do you think reddit could help you accomplish your business goals? Let us know if you are interested in advertising, AMA’s, subreddit development, or something else.
8. Who are the most experienced and interesting people you work with? Tell us about them.
9. Do you have branding or communication guidelines? Include the guidelines or a link to the guidelines in the field below.
10. Please provide any additional information, feedback, and comments.
After receiving answers to these questions a consultation call or meeting should take place to discuss the responses in more detail. After a full understanding of the client, their goals, and capabilities is reached, a full reddit marketing plan can be developed.